1.29.2009

{baby love}

oh my, oh my!! i have the best job! how adorable is this baby! he was such an angel! his little bald head and sweet blue eyes melt my heart. thanks, h, for letting me play with him this morning! i'm in love!!














7 blog love notes:

Lindsey Wiatt Photography said...

OMG!!!...Those are all so so great!!..Love the head scratching one lol

Angela Smith Photography said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!! It makes me even more frustrated with my experience last night! :) But truly, these are beautiful. Great job!

Pitter Patter Photographer said...

Im in love too, these are beautiful. Very nice work!

meg manion silliker said...

gorgeous! i want a baby!!! uh-oh. i love that little smile.

The {G} Family said...

My goodness, these are beautiful - I bet you made Mama very happy!

Jill said...

So sweet Shannon! It gets a little easier when they can start to hold their own head up, doesn't it?! Those poses become a little more doable. What a fantastic little pout!
Great job!

Little Moon Photography said...

Awww, love all of these!!