1.28.2009

{8 months, j}

this little man, j, has my heart. this is the 3rd time i photographed him and each time i fall more in love with him! what a sweet, sweet soul this guy has. i was heartbroken to find out today that he and his family are moving out of state....it makes me sad.
here are a few from our mini session today! k and d, good luck on your move and your new adventures. you will be missed!















7 blog love notes:

The {G} Family said...

WOW! He's gorgeous and so are your photos!

Jen said...

They look great Shannon! The light is perfect. I didn't know you had one of those scales!!! So jealous. I love it.

meg manion silliker said...

the scale shot is always a great one!! so sad your "family" is moving out of state. guess you'll have to start traveling!!

Hope said...

love them all, but the peek a boo basket is my fav. great job.

TracyTPhotography said...

He's precious. these are beautiful , wonderful work!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness. Fabulous photos, Shannon. What an adorable lil guy!
We need to talk about backgrounds sometime......:)One thing about all this white snow, it provides some fantastic reflected light!!

Heidi Stone said...

These are stinkin' adorable. Can you email me at heidi(at)indyphotographyonline(dot)com and tell me what kind of lighting you use? I've been an on-location photographer only for about 9 months and am considering getting some lights, but I'm not really sure what to get. Thanks!