1.29.2009

{leg huggers}

miss p and i hit the town today. what a gorgeous little girl! she is near and dear to my heart....the daughter i've never had :)
today we did a photoshoot using these FABULOUS leggings by leg huggers. they are fantastic!! they are eco-friendly and made from 100% sustainable Bamboo fibres. they are perfect for making any outfit look fun and funky and/or keep your legs warm in the winter!
they would be great for a newborn, toddler or a 5 yr old girl! make sure you check out their website and order today!!
















10 blog love notes:

meg manion silliker said...

great job shan! is this a local company? i love her sitting on the dumpster. what a riot!

Anonymous said...

OMG she really is adorable and these shots really show she has an amazing personality!!! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, these pictures are wonderful...just WONDERFUL. I love all the colors and textures...what a great model---where did you find her!!!

Jayme said...

Oh my... how adorable, great shots.

Jen said...

She's adorable and I love the leg huggers! The colors are fantastic! My girls would love them - I need to get some too!!

The {G} Family said...

Great job Shannon, *love* those Leg Huggers! Miss Sami may have to get a pair - if only I could fly you down to do her pictures in them!

Tracy said...

Great job, you are an amazing photographer!

Unknown said...

These are so great!! What an adorable little girl!

Pitter Patter Photographer said...

The se are great! I love the outfit and color. Beautiful :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!! Thank you for sharing the link for the leg huggers too. They are great.