2.11.2010

the final test :) | kalispell child photographer

so, i did some other test, but didn't didn't have time to share them. anyway, i'm still testing out 2 lenses and i have made my mind up, but i thought i'd still show these! :)

if you visit my blog, i'm sure you recognize this little girl....
well, i dragged her brothers out with me this time too :) i adore these kids with all my heart.
they are like my own (and best friends of my own). they are super fantastic!!
thanks e for letting me play with them!!!

as for the lenses....all of the photos with color block border on them are one lens and all the photos with no color block edge are from the other lens.
thought i would mix them all up this time.
{also, if you are wondering what i was using and what my thoughts were, shoot me an email.
i'm happy to chat!}



















also--check this out! s and m's engagement session was featured on
hot pink brides!! how exciting!!



21 blog love notes:

Liz said...

GAH! These are perfection, Shannon! Your colors and exposure are so spot on, it's sick! Such cute children too. Love the hot cocoa images.

Jen said...

so cute! love these shots!

Mandy said...

These are gorgeous!! The clarity and colors on these are perfect. What cute, cute kids!!

Carsyn said...

Shannon, these are so fun! The photos are beautiful! Again, your work just continues to suck me in. I love it!!!

Emily Miller said...

Shannon, these are all PERFECTION!
I adore the hot chocolate ones!
You could shoot with a p&s and work it like nobody's business!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! Adorable kids, beautiful pictures, great location!
Congrats on Hot Pink Brides, too!
~Amy

Jessica Drossin said...

Wow. I hear people complain about winter light and how dead things look -- blah, blah blah. Obviously it can be done with amazing results. These are so gorgeous and have such an interesting look, they completely stand up and maybe eclipse the sunny spring pics. Love them.

Courtney said...

Gorgeous, as always! Shannon, you are absolutely amazing.

Mollie Kendall said...

so so sweet. i love the locations and your crisp clean processing! The kids are just adorable!!

Jaidean said...

What adorable kids! These are perfect!! Love the whip cream on the noses...so cute!

crave photography said...

First off, congrats on the feature. I LOVED those pictures. You did an amazing job! I love this second set. I think maybe you played around a little more with your f-stops so it's harder for me to try and determine which pictures I think came from which lens!! Beautiful children and images!!

Ridge Meadows Photography said...

hahaha sooo adorabe! Love it!

Kirby Rowe said...

I love your work! I am also a natural-light photographer in Montana. :) Anyways, I love the hot chocolate pictures in this set! So cute!

Becki Madsen said...

I would love to know what your settings were on for this photo shoot!

Sheryl Salisbury said...

I like the pics without the color block better. I wonder if it's the same lens I chose the first time. You'll have to let us know soon. :)

Budget With Elly / filhofamily.com said...

Amazing Photos...
I've been here today 3 times
already lol you do an amazing job congrats and God Bless

Nicole Glenn said...

So cute!! Love the shots with the hot cocoa?? Looks like he kids had fun!

Magic Moments Photography said...

The hot cocoa images are amazing. What a great group of kids to work with!

Magic Moments Photography said...

The hot cocoa images were amazing. What a great group of kids to work with. I would like to know how you shot the image of the kids on the creek bank. I love the look of that picture.

Meg Borders said...

Such a cute idea! Love these! :)

Siran said...

I remembered my childhood... They are so cute!