11.07.2009

{b family} | kalispell child photographer

although it doesn't...i really think that the "b" in "b family" should stand for beautiful. they are seriously one of the most beautiful families that i have ever seen. gorgeous kids and when you see the parents you know why!!
we battled some wind and cold, but the kids were so good and the light was fantastic!
thank you so much g and s!!! i am so happy that we finally got to do pictures. you have an amazing family...you should be very proud!
here's your sneak peek...i hope you love them!!!

and a big "YAY" to you mom...the outfits were perfect!!

















13 blog love notes:

Jen said...

They really are a gorgeous family! Love the colors they wore. I have almost bought that same polka dot girlie stuff numerous times. lol Beautiful pics!

Dezarae said...

This mama shops at Target! Woot! You are so right, beautiful family and gorgeous portraits. Shannon, you did amazing!

Molly Jackson said...

Shannon! These are beautiful! The colors, the focus, the family--everything is just perfect!

Carsyn said...

I agree, they are a beautiful family! Such beautiful eyes the little boy has and the little girl gave you the best expressions. Adorable!

Grace said...

GORGEOUS Shannon. Seriously gorgeous. You are so talented my friend.

Michelle Kane said...

Definitely some of my favorites that you've done. The colors are AWESOME! This is such a beautiful family and I bet they are beyond thrilled with what you've created.

Anonymous said...

WE love them! THank you, thank you, thank you! :) I cried when we saw them, and yes to answer Dezarae, I heart Target.

JAR Photography & Design said...

Super cute Shannon... adorable.

meg manion silliker said...

dear shannon. please send that gorgeous mt. sky my way. sincerely, me.
these shots are stunning. beautiful fam for sure!! xo

Amanda :) said...

Gorgeous, Shannon. Beautiful family and Very Beautiful pictures! Such amazing colors and surroundings. What a gift you've given them!

Dani Burtsfield said...

What a FUN surprise to see my friend Steph & her beautiful family! They are great, Shannon! I loved them all--esp. the last 2 of the kiddos.. you really captured them.

Kathy Campbell said...

What a great set of photos! Love the outfits! The family is gorgeous and the photos are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great Job with S,G,P and O. S is my sister and when I saw these pictures I decided we had to get you for our family pictures. I will be contacting you soon