11.03.2009

{awesomesauce} | kalispell senior photographer

that's right...i said it...awesomesauce!
this session was soooooo amazing! fantastic and beautiful senior, beyond gorgeous scenery, perfect weather and light, good friends and lots of laughs.
the mountains at the end of this session are just amazing.
this is definitely on the top of my list for favorite sessions. katy, you seriously rock. i am so happy you contacted me to do your senior photos. i really had a great time.
it was so wonderful to meet you and your friends.
ha...nothing makes you feel older than spending a couple hours in the car with 3 teenage girls who think that once they hit 18 that they are old. ha ha :) you guys made me laugh...a lot!
here's your sneak peek...i hope you love them!!


















16 blog love notes:

plainjane said...

Oh my goodness!! These are so amazing! I am truly SPEECHLESS.

WOW!

Shannon, you are an AMAZING photographer and I am sooo glad you took my pictures! What great weather we had. All of these are so good. I'm going to have such a hard time picking my favorite! :D

All I can say is: THANK YOU UP TO THE STARS!! :)

Valerie said...

OMG girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS! wowowow awesome location!

Ashley :) said...

These are incredible! I mean completely beautiful!! Every single shot is a favorite of mine. Amazing!

JAR Photography & Design said...

Awesomesauce is right... LOVE!

The Stories of Our Lives said...

beautiful beautiful locations! you're pictures so make me want to move!!!

Courtney said...

These make me miss Glacier SO much! Gorgeous pics, Shannon. Love the guitar one.

The {G} Family said...

Those are fabulous! Simply amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always, your locations are to die for!

Michelle Kane said...

Awesomesauce indeed!! Love this location, the light... especially the light streaming in from behind that tree in one of the first few shots. She should be so thrilled! Just love your soft processing, it's so dreamy.

Kathy Campbell said...

Wow, those are BREATHTAKING! She is gorgeous, the scenery is amazing....these look like they should be in a model portfolio!!

Trina said...

All I can say is WOW! Simply amazing pictures and breathtaking scenery. I can't wait for you to take my kids pictures again! :) You rock!

meg manion silliker said...

rock on you fabulous photog you!! the scenery is breathtaking - it is so beautiful it almost looks fake. keep on blowing me away!!!

Karo said...

Holy moly, these are incredible!!!

Mollie Kendall said...

wow... gorgeous girl and stunning locations! These are really beautiful!

lisa lucky said...

Wow, these are beyond words! Such awesome locations, light, processing and a gorgeous subject too. Really great work!

giovanna said...

Beautiful!!!! She should be a model!!!!