9.09.2009

{♥mine♥}

well, it was torture time, er, i mean picture time for my kiddo again. pictures are not their favorite thing so i try to limit it to birthdays, holidays....you know, all the important times :)
b turned 8 this past weekend so i took him out tonight for a super quick and painless session. his one and only rule...he wanted to wear a tie....haha! so a tie it was. i can't believe how fast my boys grow up. it makes me sad to see it fly by, but i'm also so very proud of what an amazing young man he's growing up to be. ♥








ha ha...the next shot was after i said the words "show me your cool guy look." so funny!

....and i think this was his way of telling me that we were finished ☺

11 blog love notes:

Dezarae said...

Ahhhh again?! No really, these are great Shannon! My fav is the black and white one third from the top. The conversion is amazing! Anyways, you did a great job capturing his personality.. you make me want to have a boy!

Unknown said...

Awe, your boys are too too cute!!!

amanda said...

love these. what a handsome young man you have. he has a great smile!!

meg manion silliker said...

ok you are srsly making me cry. these are so beautiful. love his tie. love his style. here's to a great 8th year mr. b!! xo

Michelle Kane said...

Looks like you must have made it as painless as possible for him, as he looks really happy and accommodating! Super cute shots of your little guy!

Jen said...

Awww, he is such a sweetheart! If I ever had another kid, I'd wish for him!

The {G} Family said...

He's adorable! I love 8...you can still see the little boy, but there's just the tiniest hint of the man that he's to become. So cool!

Tree said...

What a handsome little man! Love the one he is looking up at you, fixing his collar, and of course the fun ones of him just being himself.

molly jackson said...

sooooo adorable! what a great looking kid. you can tell from his pictures that he is a sweet kid. you are a lucky mom.

Alej Keigan said...

he is so handsome!!

Dani Burtsfield said...

That's the Bohdi I know and love! I especially love the collar-up pose ~ very cool, Mr. Bohdi!!