9.02.2009

{fun, giggles and a tired photographer}

i've photographed s(7yrs) and j(4yrs) a few times before and it's always a great time. they are 2 busy bees and keep me running and running, but it's so much fun.
i think we were all wiped out by the end of it :)
thanks j for dropping them off with me and letting us play for a while....
i seriously think that's the best way to do it with little ones.
plus, all the photos are a surprise to you!
enjoy your sneak peek. i hope you love them!!















i'll keep the family photos a secret in case you want to use them for christmas cards :)

8 blog love notes:

holly said...

they are so cute! what beautiful eyes both of them have. great colors and shots you got!

Michelle Kane said...

PRECIOUS! They look very animated and happy! Two busy kids is a feat! You definitely pulled it off. They should be thrilled with these.

meg manion silliker said...

adorable. it's obvious how comfortable they were in front of your lens. beautiful job shan!!

molly jackson said...

what fun! looks like you have a way with kids. mom must be so thrilled about these. they are priceless.

Eva said...

I have a questions .. if you are willing to answer {grin}.

Some of your photos have a beautiful glow/blurr to the background. I know about apeture but I'm wondering if you add some blurr to these photos or if that is how they come out of your camera. ie. #5 {little boy by tractor wheel} #12 {girl on tactor}

Thanks so much. I am such a fan of your work but live no where close enough to every be able to hire you.

thousand words photography said...

thanks, eva....it's all done in camera! :)

Jody Harp said...

Shannon, We just love ya! I am so excited to see the rest! Great job! You're our photographer for life if you'll keep taking on my wild and crazy kids!

Anonymous said...

I am putting your button on my photography blog. I love your work! Do you mind sharing where you found those awesome rounded corner blog picture-thingies... no idea what you would call them.