2.13.2009

{XOXO}

valentines day is just around the corner and LOVE is in the air! what a beautiful couple! thank you so much for a great afternoon, b and c. it was great to meet you both and i'm so excited for september! enjoy your sneak peek!










7 blog love notes:

meg manion silliker said...

nice shots shann. love that barn bg. very cool.

Jen said...

Fab set! I LOVE the one of them kissing!

Grace said...

Shannon these are fabulous. You are rocking girl.
Such gorgeous clarity!

TracyTPhotography said...

beautiful work Shannon! I'm sure they'll love these. They're wonderful!!

Leacayoungart said...

gorgeous. I love the bw.

Jess said...

Thanks for visiting my blog I love to find new friends.

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job and I love the location!!! The last one is super cool. I hope that you are doing their wedding!!