2.11.2009

{little miss n}

5 week old miss n. what a sweet little angel she is! she was so good this morning! her hair...those cheeks...another baby who has stolen my heart. thank you lisa for welcoming me into your home. i had a wonderful time. enjoy your sneak peek!











9 blog love notes:

Jayme said...

Super cute Shannon, love them all.

meg manion silliker said...

oh what a sweet baby!! really nice light - how'd you do that?!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I love the first shot in the little collage. Just beautiful...I'm sure that mama is in love with these!!

TracyTPhotography said...

These are beautiful & I love the one in the plate. I have that plate & love it! What a beautiful baby! I'm sure the mama going to flip over these!!!

Leacayoungart said...

these are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Beautiful baby! Love the plate too. So cute!

Michelle Calhoun said...

These are beautiful... LOVE.

Jill said...

These are adorable! Love that little tutu..........goodness!
:)

Anonymous said...

Those first three are so sweet, lovely job :)