1.05.2010

{photo walk}

this morning we woke up to a beautiful snowfall. my little man and i took a walk around the neighborhood and snapped a few shots. it is so quiet and peaceful early in the morning. :)





8 blog love notes:

Eva said...

I've missed your posts :-). Happy New Year... looking forward to seeing more of your work this year.

Have you ever taught a class? I would love to learn more about your editing style.

Eva said...

you can email me at: al n eva {at} sd net {dot} ca {not spaces ofcourse}

JAR Photography & Design said...

Beautiful shots.

Michelle Kane said...

Gorgeous. You make winter look so yummy! Keep them coming, I love reading your blog and oogling your images!!!

Michelle Guzman said...

So pretty! We might see snow in Orlando, but it's not going to be this pretty. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful and such an inspiration!

Sean said...

Ohh, the fine details of life - aren't they glorious :) Love these images, Shannon. You have a brilliant eye!

Sheryl Salisbury said...

A great blog. Looks a little like mine. Of course, I think yours is way cutier! lol Thanks for the inspiration! www.sherylsalisburyphotography.blogspot.com