1.26.2010

{baby kason--day 10} | kalispell newborn photographer

i haven't had a newborn session is a while and i was super excited to get my hands on one :)
....and mr. kason did not disappoint!! what an absolute doll he was!!
so sleepy, so calm...just perfect!
i just love his head full of hair! he was asleep the whole time, but i loved that he still puckered up for some kisses and was full of personality!
thanks so much for spending the morning with me, s and grandma! he is just amazing!
here's your sneak peek....i hope you love them!












24 blog love notes:

meg manion silliker said...

great sesh!! what a sweet little one.

Carsyn said...

Unbelievable! These are beautiful newborn photos! You have a great talent.

Michelle Kane said...

He's precious. I'm jonesing for a newborn session.

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos! The last one is awesome! I wish I could go back in time and get photos like these of my kids. *sigh*

gramma k said...

You do great work. Great pictures but we're biased since Kason is our great-grandson. You will hear from us again soon.

JAR Photography & Design said...

So so so cute... that hair, oh my that hair. :)

crave photography said...

Oh he is so precious! Perfect pics!!

Anonymous said...

What a gift you are giving to these parents. What a sweet little boy and, yes, great head of hair! Shannon, your work is beautiful!
~Allie

thousand words photography said...

thanks so much everyone :)

Dezarae said...

Wow these are gorgeous. I absolutely love his hair! The macro shots are my fav. Cant wait for a newborn myself :)

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Gorgeous!

Brandi said...

Perfect and gorgeous!

elena wilken said...

such a cutie! and so much hair :)

Elizabeth Crocker said...

Adorable! Brilliant! Beautiful!

Monica said...

These are perfect!! Absolutely perfect newborn photos!! WOW!

kristen {son kissed photography} said...

So, so cute! Love his hair and the macro shots are my fave! I love your work! :)

Beth Benoit said...

Precious!

Jodi said...

This is my great nephew and you captured him and his beautiful mom so perfect!! Thank you for such wonderful pictures

Natalie M. said...

Oh I could just eat him up! LOL! He is cute as they come!! Your photos are beautiful. perfect!

Jen said...

awww, these are awesome pics! he's so sweet with all that hair - makes me want to snuggle him up!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

These are beautiful!! You definitely have a great touch with those newborns

Monica said...

Oh, he is adorable! Such tiny features and a great head of hair! Mom and Dad must be thrilled with these! You do incredible photography!

thousand words photography said...

thank you so much!!

Jackie Jean said...

I love all that hair, very cute shots!