11.09.2009

{t family} | kalispell montana photographer

i had the pleasure of meeting another wonderful family again tonight. super sweet and beautiful 10 yr old, c, and super adorable 5 month old, j.w. were just a joy!
although it got cold fast for the little guy, he hung in there for a bit and was sweet as can be. thank you so much for a wonderful session, t family!
here's your sneak peek....i hope you love them!

















16 blog love notes:

Angela T said...

that is some excellent work on the pics. And how we don't all have red noses I will never know! thank you so much. we enjoyed our experience a great deal.

Ashley said...

These are wonderful! I LOVE the pictures with the parents and the individual kids. Just beautiful!!!

Michelle Kane said...

You are about the busiest lady in the business, I swear! Another fabulous session. The color of their outfits popped beautiful against the backdrops. You are such a master at what you do. Beautiful.

R.L. said...

These scream fall pictures to me! I love that. I wish we had the beautiful yellows and oranges of fall where I live. They are a beautiful family and you captured it perfectly!

Carsyn said...

Awesome!! Oh, that little baby just melts my heart! Such sweet expressions! ♥ Once again, a great great session!!

lauri said...

What an absolutely amazing session! Gorgeous!

Kathy Campbell said...

What is it about baby in objects that is always so cute? Great shots and great looking family!

malia said...

The close up grin of the baby kills me---SO cute! Such a beautiful family and wonderful location! They must be so happy with these!

leaca said...

cute family. love the mountain backdrop in so many of your shots.

meg manion silliker said...

beeeeeautiful! that first shot with that bit of sunshine on that sweet baby's head is killer!!!

Sean said...

Oh my goodness, how amazing are these! Really! The golds of the field are STUNNING, and mix that with the blue how cute this family is... it's perfect. You have such a magnificently creative eye, Shannon.

Danielle McCarty said...

Beautiful session, what a gorgeous location and gorgeous family!

Mindy said...

Your color is divine! Lovely work all around, I enjoyed looking through your blog!!

Jessica Wright said...

What a beautiful family, these are all fantastic! I love the colors.

heavenesque said...

Shannon!! What a gorgeous set you have here!!
I'm loving your comps!! I would LOVE to have a shot
of my family just like the one by the barn with the mountains in the backround. Perfection!! It would be
really big on my wall!!

Anne Pearson said...

Oh my, your work is beautiful! This is what fall portraits are all about! I love the "crisp softness"...and that totally makes sense :)