11.02.2009

{patrick + alison = engaged!} | kalispell wedding photographer

last night was a fun, fun session! beautiful couple...seriously...look at them! up for anything, full of love and laughter. we even had a little sunshine and some beautiful light. yay!!
patrick and alison will be getting married next fall and i'm already looking forward to it! they are a great, great couple and i'm so excited to be able to capture their special day for them!
thank you so much patrick and alison...it was a super fun time!!
here's your sneak peek...i hope you love them!



















i love the moon over the mountains in this picture. it was a beautiful night...



14 blog love notes:

JAR Photography & Design said...

Love them all, but especially leaning against the red wall, great work Shannon... they are gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Stunning!! The couple and the photos!
I love that you give such variety in your work. How will they ever pick a favorite?? I think these are just gorgeous!

Amy said...

Shannon, these are really beautiful! I love the variety as well, but the ones in the field are my favorites!

Jen said...

Wow! She is sooo pretty and the pictures are probably some of my favorites of yours! Just gorgeous!

Carsyn said...

I have to agree with Jen- these are some of my favorites of yours. They are all just gorgeous. She is just beautiful--they make a super good looking couple!

Liz Leighton said...

What a gorgeous couple! I LOVE each of these, Shannon! My favorite is the one of her looking over his shoulder with her tattoo visible. Rockin'!

Sean said...

WOW! That is an incredible space for photography, what glorious surroundings! I love the down to earthness of this session, and how natural the unfolding of it feels. You do such wonderful work.

Mollie Kendall said...

Shannon, these are lovely! Beautiful work!!

Jessica Wright said...

What a beautiful couple, these are all fantastic!

Kathy Campbell said...

These are amazing! A beautiful couple and I am SO jealous of her hair!

I adore that first ring shot and the one with the bride to be showing her tattoo around her fiance. Gorgeous!

meg manion silliker said...

love them all!!! esp. her tat around her beloved's shoulder!! fantastic!!

Michelle Kane said...

Beautiful couple. Lovely, sweet and sexy all in one!

The Stories of Our Lives said...

all so beautiful! i love how you've worked her tattoo in =]

Dani Burtsfield said...

The sunset shot was fabulous!

I'm counting the days 'til our session!!!