11.25.2009

{cowboy and cowgirl cuteness!!!} | kalispell child photographer

i first met these 2 adorable kiddos at a wedding we photographed this summer. i will never forget them walking down the aisle as the flower girl/ring bearer.
i'm talking "make your eyes tear up" cute!!
it was a beautiful, sunny november afternoon and i got to share it with this wonderful family! they are as beautiful inside as they are out. thank you so much...i had a great time!!
here's your sneak peek...i hope you love them!!

















this was my last session before my vacation. i'm taking the holidays off to spend time with my family, rest my camera, re-inspire myself and relax.
when the new year comes, i will be back into the swing of things again full force!

with thanksgiving coming in the morning, it can't go unsaid how thankful i am. i am so thankful for the most amazing clients...past, present and those who i have yet to meet. i feel so beyond blessed to be able to do what i truly and passionately love with all my heart.
every time i meet a new family or see a familiar face, i am reminded just how lucky i am.

i am so very thankful for my amazing family and my wonderful, supportive friends...
so to all of you, i give you all my love!

i hope you all have a wonderfully fantastic thanksgiving day!!!!!

16 blog love notes:

Alison said...

These make me grin ear to ear!! What adorable kids! That little cowboy makes my heart melt. Beautiful family.
Happy Thanksgiving, Shannon!

Carsyn said...

eeeeeeeeeek! Cutest kids ever! I love these so, so much! Gorgeous use of light. I adore your work!

JAR Photography & Design said...

OMG.... super cuteness!

Jen said...

Such an adorable family!!! Wonderful, wonderful set!!

meg manion silliker said...

a beautiful last session of the year! happy thanksgiving to you shannon and your beautiful family. i hope you know how much i adore you and value our friendship and look forward to inspiring each other in 2010. xo

Beth Benoit said...

These are amazing, as is all of your work! I am so glad you commented on my blog. I was thrilled to find your blog and quickly added it to my Google reader...so inspiring! Have a great vacation!

Dani Burtsfield said...

Great way to end your year, Shannon. Very cute kiddos!

We're thankful here at our house too.. your b-man is on my list of thankfuls each and every morning I go to work! Good job in the parenting department, Mom! Hope you enjoy your holidays w/your family!

Emily said...

Shannon,
As usual, PERFECTION girl... simply gorgeous!
Hope you had a great holiday.
xoxo

jessica mccollam said...

Adorable kids, Shannon! :)

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving such nice comment. Hope the holiday break gives you a break and you find your inspiration...I look for that too when Christmas comes.

cherish.photography said...

awwww...cute enough to be in Texas!

Angie Penrose said...

super cute shannon!! great last session. hope you have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous family and amazing pictures!

Liz said...

Oy! I just LOVE these, Shannon! I really like the one of the Mom by the house/barn with the mountains in the background. What a gorgeous portrait!

Samantha Clarke said...

Amazing images!! great work!!

Sam
samanthaclarke.net

Jackie Jean said...

these are great! wonderful job and those kids are way cute