11.19.2009

{brothers}

just for fun...one of my little men.

{more info about the capes soon, stay tuned :) }

8 blog love notes:

Ashley said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I adore this beyond words! This should be HUGE in your house!!

Annmarie said...

TOOO COOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boys will treasure this one day!

Michelle Kane said...

I love that quote and used it in one of my photo books of Aiden. So fitting for little boys. This image is totally cool. I second Ashley... blow it up huge!

Jen said...

magical!!!! can't wait to see more!

Site Administrator said...

You are gonna make me so envious of that super cool lens. This shot rocks.

Site Administrator said...

ooph. That was from me (Jessica D).

Angie Penrose said...

I LOVE that quote and the picture is super cute! I need to share that quote with my older boys. They will love to think they are cooler than a super hero! :)

meg manion silliker said...

love.