10.29.2009

{roxanne}

i feel like i haven't blogged in forever! i've been fighting this yucky weather we're having...rain, snow and too cold for little ones. tonight was cold and super cloudy,
but we made it through and had a great time.
roxanne contacted me about doing pictures for her to use for her business and website....fun!! we had lots of laughs and i think we got lots of great shots. roxanne has the best smile!
here's your sneak peek....i hope you love them!













her boys were there too...so we grabbed a few shots of them :)


10 blog love notes:

Sarah said...

Wonderful shots!!! Yes, she has a lovely smile!

Michelle Kane said...

You are so consistent and excellent at what you do. Wonderful work yet again.

Amanda said...

Beautiful! You can't tell the weather was bad at all! What a fun excuse for a photoshoot :)

Carsyn said...

This is a really great session! Your work is just beautiful! Every.single.time!!

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW. It was a bit cold and too bad the snow/clouds covered up the mountains - BUT we had fun and laughed alot. Jumping felt great! I love what you do and my boys look precious. We left and Wyatt said, "I had a great day today, mom!" THANK YOU!!!!

Kathy Campbell said...

Gorgeous! She looks like so much fun!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Shannon! Gorgeous location, great shots!

Anonymous said...

Shannon is a true artisan with a camera eye. I love the pictures of my daughter and grandsons. Just magical.
Thanks Shannon,
Her Grateful Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Shannon is a true artisan with a camera eye. I love the pictures of my daughter and grandsons. Just magical.
Thanks Shannon,
Her Grateful Mom & Dad

Wayne said...

Great Photos of my Niece & Her Boys, Professionally done Thank You Shannon & Thousand Words Photography