10.12.2009

{daily dose of laughter}

this session was non-stop laughter. little man, l, had us in full belly laughs the entire session. so funny!! these 3 beautiful children belong to a friend of mine.....seriously. do i have the best friends or what?! although, i don't think they were looking forward to pictures, i think even they will have to admit we had a great time. thank so much, g, for letting me play with your kiddos today! i had so much much....my laughing muscles are sore! :)
here's your sneak peek...i hope you love them!!
not sure why i made this post so big...but there are lots of them...






how i got a serious look from him is beyond me because the other picture is what we saw most the time. ha ha!



if you know me...you know how much i love the "up shot"!











13 blog love notes:

JAR Photography & Design said...

LOL... the up shot is my favorite to do too. :) Love love love the triple frame pic, great idea.

Unknown said...

Such a cute group! I love them holding up the frame! Very cool!

Michelle Kane said...

Oh, this looks like a ton of fun. You are so fortunate to work with really fun, happy little people. Awesome emotion and goofiness captured. And the little girl's outfit is to die for! •••

Amanda said...

You get the best interaction from siblings. This looks like a fun, fun time! Beautiful pictures! LOVE the frame ones!

Carsyn said...

Theses are awesome!! Great looking kids, fun/beautiful pictures, great location! Love these, shannon!!

Danielle Anderson said...

I just love your work, its always so clean and crisp! Love!!!

Mollie Kendall said...

These are adorable. Gorgeous location! I LOVE that frame shot :)

Sean said...

Those kids are adorable, and awesome in front of the camera! I SO love that angle you love too - one of my favourites, but these are all gorgeous, Shannon!

Audrey said...

Too cute, you got so many great captures!! I love all the ones of them together!!

Mandy Chiappini Photography said...

Hi There! What a great location! And adorable children! Awesome work! :-)

liz said...

Oh my word. These are just perfect, Shannon! Your exposures are spot on and comps are awesome!

Jen said...

So fun! Love the red frame shots!

Valerie said...

ok so I LOVE THE "UP" SHOT TOO! Be still my heart!