10.10.2009

{can you say...snow?!}

well, no one would have guessed what we saw when we stepped outside yesterday morning...snow! and lots of it!!! snow and 32 degree high was our forecast for the day. the h family traveled over 2 hours for pictures yesterday....so, we gave them a whirl. we only got a couple pictures before the little ones were taken over by the cold. who could blame them....a warm, cozy car sounded good to me too :) they were such troopers!
t and c, thank you so much for coming to do pictures with me. your family is amazing, your boys are beautiful...and i am REALLY looking forward to doing a full, fun session next summer. i really enjoyed our brief, cold and short encounter :)
here's your sneak peek....i hope you love them!








i'm pretty sure this is the "lady, i'm freezing...will you hurry up and take my picture" face :)


10 blog love notes:

Michelle Kane said...

You still rock it even in the snow! This early snow is throwing wrenches in all my shoots. You guys were brave to shoot in the cold white. Awesome shots!

Molly Jackson said...

I think these are beautiful! The snow just adds to the beauty of it all. Just perfect for a Christmas card. The family is gorgeous. Beautiful pictures!!

Carsyn said...

I just adore those rosy, red cheecks. So adorable! These turned out so great- with or without unexpected weather!!

Amanda said...

Aw, I love them! What a gorgeous family.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! It looks like the middle of winter there! I love the eyelashes shot. They are all just beautiful!
~sarah

Courtney said...

Great pictures- perfect for Christmas cards. I absolutely love the last one!

Kathy Campbell said...

How amazing! Beautiful family!

Sean said...

I'm jealous of your snow, I totally am. But this series is amazing... there's such wonderful clarity & crispness to all of these. Your photography is simply beautiful. So pure.

Dani Burtsfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Burtsfield said...

Wow! You sure made the most of those "few shots" you managed to take before the kids succumbed to the bitter cold. Shannon, you're amazing! I can't wait for our session!! I'm getting lots of ideas for pix that I hope you can take of my girls!!!