9.26.2009

{true love}

when i got an email from yvonne that asked me
"would you like to record some images of me with the love of my life?",
i knew right then and there i would love this session.
i did yvonne and russell's children and grandchildren earlier this summer....and i was thrilled to get the chance to meet and photograph them.
i laughed, admired and enjoyed every second of our session.
watching two people in love always makes my heart smile...
r and y, it was truly a privilege to spend the afternoon with you both. i am so happy that i had the chance to meet you and share this with you.
here is your sneak peek...i hope you love them and i hope our paths cross again!
{and happy birthday to you both!}















13 blog love notes:

Nichole Olsen said...

Gorgeous work. Love it!!! They are so cute and full of love. Awesome job!

Dezarae said...

So sweet! You definitely captured them really well! Love your black and whites..

Jen said...

So fun and full of love! Great captures!

molly jackson said...

okay, they are too adorable for words!! they are a beautiful couple. your photos are just gorgeous! man, you just get better and better!

The {G} Family said...

Oh, I kept saying "I love this one the most" on every one of these! They are wonderful!!!

meg manion silliker said...

loooooooooooooove it!!

Michelle Kane said...

Just brilliant! Such amazing work. Love the variety you offered. Great job capturing their sweet connection.

ashley said...

love them all! what a great session. they look so in love. gorgeous job, shannon!

stacy mcpeek-smith said...

These are awesome!!

Carsyn said...

these are wonderful! they MUST love them! very, very beautiful.

Courtney said...

These are my favorite that you have done! They are so personal... the love that these two share just shines through. LOVE IT!

Trina said...

OMG . . . I still have goosebumps. I can't want to have that same photoshoot with you after you have photographed my children and my grandchildren. I love their love.

Alej Keigan said...

these are so great! i really like the little girls below, too.