9.21.2009

{terrific twos!}

this little girl stole my heart tonight! her smile, her personality, her great big bear hugs.....miss a is one adorable 2 yr old girl. i had such a fun time chasing her around tonight. thanks mom for letting a and me do our thing. she did great!!
she makes my heart smile!! here's your sneak peek....i hope you love them!














11 blog love notes:

Courtney said...

Wow, what a cutie! And great pics, Shannon. :)

molly jackson said...

are you kidding me? these are so wonderful! this is a tough age and you nailed it. gorgeous, gorgeous photos!

Dezarae said...

What a cute little girl! Love the location in the th from the top. Tough age, but you did great Shannon!

The {G} Family said...

Oh, she's adorable! I bet you had fun playing with her! LOVE the 2nd one...great job, Shan!

allie said...

she is so adorable! what amazing eyes she has. your photos always blow me away. mom and dad have to be so happy!!

Carsyn said...

what great pictures! i would love to get some like this of my 2 yr old, but he's too busy to sit! you did wonderful. she is just too cute!

Jen said...

She's adorable! Love the orange! Great shots Shannon.

Shey said...

What a cutie!!! Love the location and the lighting. Beautiful work!

Brianna Phelan said...

Awesome shots, pretty darn adorable!

Michelle Kane said...

Awfully cute! You really captured some terrific smiles and moments. :-)

meg manion silliker said...

you can borrow my little girl anytime you want!! what great shots! captured her adorableness for sure. (is that a word?!!)