8.30.2009

{r + l = married} | kalispell wedding photographer

i love weddings!!
beautiful couples, great locations, fantastic families and friends and LOTS of love. this wedding was no exception. ryan and lorna make a gorgeous couple! we had a wonderful time yesterday. i love simple, perfect weddings that capture the true meaning of marriage.
we give you our deepest wishes for a lifetime of happiness, love and laughter!!
enjoy your sneak peek...i hope you love them!!

"lucky i'm in love with my best friend
lucky to have been where i have been
lucky to be coming home again
lucky we're in love in every way
lucky to have stayed where we have stayed"

how great are these shoes~and they're fergalicious, too! :)







the beautiful ceremony...














what a gorgeous cake, huh?


ha ha...yes, i LOVE ring shots :)


congratulations to you both!

7 blog love notes:

meg manion silliker said...

another beautiful one!!!

Heidi said...

Ah, oh my gosh! I went to school with her! Another great wedding! Just a few more weeks! I can't wait!

Haley Hickman said...

wow! these are crazy awesome! you make me want to have another wedding just so I can hire you as my photographer!

molly jackson said...

just beautiful! love the colors she picked. once again, your photography is amazing. keep the pictures coming!

The {G} Family said...

You've done it again. A beautiful wedding, a beautiful bride and awesome pictures to remember the beautiful day! Oh, and why do all your GORGEOUS brides have such amazing rings?!?!

Michelle Kane said...

Shannon!! I swear, you never cease to move me with your tremendous skills... not only as a photographer, but your editing is brilliant! May I ask what lens you are using for the ultra wide shots of them jumping? The rings in the petals is so lovely.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. i'm really thinking about renewing my vows and having you do the pictures for it. mine were not that great and if i can get some as beautiful as these it would be soooo worth it!!!
tiff w.