8.15.2009

{charlie} | kalispell senior photographer

seniors are truly so much fun to photograph....i love how they just "be" and you get to capture the true them. miss charlie has one of the best smiles (and freckles, too!) that i have ever seen...it's beautiful and you can't help smile when you see her. i had such a wonderful time! we battled the rain and mud, but still managed to get some great shots. thanks for the laughs, charlie, and for traveling so far to meet me...i hope you love them! so many more to come.













9 blog love notes:

Sarah said...

gorgeous, fantastic, beautiful. as always!

JAR Photography & Design said...

Fabulous... she is a cutie... love the close up of her in the turquoise. :)

meg manion silliker said...

she's darling!! great job as usual - love me some puddle shots!!

Michelle Kane said...

looks like so much fun. What a beautiful girl.

molly jackson said...

what great senior pictures! she is an beautiful girl. your photos of her are gorgeous

Tree said...

Shannon you absolutely rock! Charlie is a doll. Love the puddle shots and your awesome locations. I can hardly believe you didn't have ideal weather. =]

Lindsey Wiatt Photography said...

Good lord woman!!...I think this is some of my faves of yours!!...I just got a call about senior portraits!!..I can't WAIT! lol..I get lots of little people! haha

jill said...

amazing! what i wouldn't give to have had senior pictures like this. she is beautiful. you do great work.

daniellekealoha said...

I am sooo glad that charles choose to use 1000 words job well done, but I know its easy to photograph someone so darn cute...