7.31.2009

{one last time-j&a} | kalispell wedding photographer

have i mentioned how much i love this couple?! :)
i could seriously photograph them everyday.
it's couples like this that make me love every second of what i do!

we headed out on the town for jason and amy's "one last time" session.
(if you missed their wedding, check it out
here). we had so much fun! they are always up for anything, anywhere...and lots of laughing and love along the way!
i hope you guys love these...and i'm gonna miss ya :)
i only wish the best for you both and your life together.
















11 blog love notes:

mirka psak said...

love the sunflower one and the last one! they are all fabulous! great work!

JAR Photography & Design said...

Oh my Shannon... these are probably some of your best work... love the last one. :)

mountain girl heidi said...

The sunflower photo is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, if nothing else, just seeing the work you do every week makes me more excited for my wedding. :)

Unknown said...

Heidi... if you have Shannon as your wedding photographer, you're seriously going to LOVE your photos!!! She captures the moments, the truest purest moments of them all! Congratulations on your wedding.

Michelle Kane said...

Wow, WOW, wow. Truly beautiful work. They are all so divine, but the field of flowers and the sunflowers took my breath away. You amaze me.

Haley Hickman said...

You work takes my breath away! Defiantly someone I admire!

Jen said...

They are all amazing! I love every shot!!

The Stories of Our Lives said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!! I sooo adore that last one! WOW!

Danielle Anderson said...

The area around were you photograph is simply gorgeous!

Megan said...

not sure how I found my way to your blog..but so glad I did..Ahh-mazing! LOVE...will be back..no doubt...

Julie said...

You did such a great job on all of these..I'm sure this couple is very happy..