7.14.2009

{my hardest client ever........}

but i love him to the moon! he's mine. i'm sure there are many photographers out there can relate to a little one who runs away at the first sight of a camera :)
my little man will be 4 year old in a few days, so took him out to try and get some new shots of him. now that is tough....borderline impossible! haha. he gives me a run for my money, but not a second goes by that i don't have a smile on my face when he is around.
i adore this kid!!!






wouldn't you be smiling? ha ha!!

13 blog love notes:

Grace said...

What awesome shots Shannon. He is a ham... and adorable!
Happy Bday to him...

Grace said...

That was me, Emily, I was signed in as my daughter... ;)

JAR Photography & Design said...

These are ADORABLE... I was just thinking today how I can persuade Shane to let me take his 3 yr pics. LOL

Baby Belle Designs said...

he is a cutie!!!! LOVE the shots w/ the old truck :)

leaca said...

Love that last one with the funny faces. too cute.

Melissa said...

Awesome! I love all of these shots! He is adorable!! Your colors are amazing too!!

Danielle Anderson said...

He looks like a keeper! How fun!

The {G} Family said...

Oh goodness he is just adorable! I LOVE 4 year old boys! Great shots!

Kelli Harris Photography said...

He is too cute!=)

luckeelady said...

You did a great job capturing this little man... he's adorable and you got plenty of good shots, what a variety of faces

Michelle Kane said...

Just too sweet for words. He's a little doll. Love the last series... I have a set just like that with the crazy faces that I'm getting ready to post. Super cute images and they remind me that I need to get out with my chillins and do a shoot!

MJ said...

He is adorable. What pretty eyes. Lily will go to Pre K 8-24. She is quite articulate.

Heidi Stone said...

I can TOTALLY relate! My kids are SUPER difficult to photograph!