7.07.2009

{5 pounds of heaven}

10 day old, miss r, has stolen my heart!! she surprised mom and dad by coming 4 weeks early (we even missed out on maternity photos that we had planned)...but what an angel she is! weighing only 5 pounds, she is the smallest newborn i've ever photographed. and OH SO ADORABLE! if i didn't have baby fever before, i do now! haha!
i hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek and give that little girl a squeeze for me!









12 blog love notes:

Lindsey Wiatt Photography said...

Awwww...How sweet is she??..Love the fist shot!

Lindsey

JAR Photography & Design said...

Adorable Shannon, love them.

luckeelady said...

definitely adorable! My daughter was 4lbs. 9oz. when she was born, It's hard to believe she looked that little.

Danielle McCann Photography said...

Ohhh!!! She has me itching for a tiny one! Not my own, of course, but one to play with. ;)

meg manion silliker said...

sweet little peanut. i adore that first shot!

The {G} Family said...

Love the brown one - great job Shannon!

Danielle Anderson said...

so adorable! what a cute babe!

leaca said...

I do not know how you get them to stay asleep. I need to work on that. These are too darn cute btw.

Michelle Kane said...

precious beyond words. you can really see how tiny she is in her daddy's hands. what a lovely set.

Jen said...

awww, so tiny! love the hat pics!!

TracyTPhotography said...

What a cutie pie! Gorgeous work. Absolutely breathtaking!

Andrea {HillisPhoto - Sav.Ga.} said...

Awe...adorable! I cannot pick a favorite. :)