6.25.2009

{nine}

oh my...miss grace is one sweet little girl! she is nine days today and just a complete joy. we finally talked her in to sleeping for us....(after many potty accidents-ha ha). she was so content and i enjoyed every second!! thank you for spending the morning with me and letting me cuddle your little one....you are lucky parents! enjoy your peek!!








and one of big brother with his new baby sister

9 blog love notes:

Jen said...

So precious! Perfect photos!

The Stories of Our Lives said...

just love this set!!! such gorgeous pictures! i wish i could make a trip to montana after my little guy is born for some pictures =]

kristen {son kissed photography} said...

Oh my yumminess!!! So stinkin precious! I have yet to get "the pose" :) Great job!!

Baby Belle Designs said...

Love these! The pose pics are too cute and I am in love w/ the one with her sweet smile :)

luckeelady said...

what a cutie... i love some of the faces you caught.

Michelle Kane said...

Oh, so sweet. What a beauty.

Brianna said...

I just stopped breathing.......

leaca said...

these are so sweet.

A said...

those poses are adorable!