6.24.2009

{eric + amy = married} | kalispell wedding photographer

it was a beautiful, perfect day!
we (my husband and i) had such a wonderful time at amy and mookie's wedding. it was a day full of love, happiness, great families/friends, laughter and many blessings.
amy, you were a stunning bride and mook, you weren't too shabby yourself :)
thank you for welcoming us to your special day. it was truly a pleasure to share it with you.
i pray that you have a lifetime of happiness together and congratulations!!
i hope you have a fantastic time on your honeymoon!! i will have lots of pictures for you when you return, but for now, here's a peek!!

"I'm gonna love you forever, forever & ever amen
As long as old men sit & talk about the weather
As long as old women sit & talk about old men
If you wonder how long Ill be faithful
Ill be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you forever & ever, forever & ever amen
"




















and just tiny peek from tonight's trash the dress....

17 blog love notes:

Courtney Ann said...

Shannon, these are wonderful!

Kaela Green said...

Shannon, what an amazing job! You are such an inspiration to me! Wow!

Becky said...

Awesome shots!! This Bride & Groom will be so thrilled!

Danielle Anderson said...

I love these! What a cute wedding!

meg manion silliker said...

gorgeous!!!!

JAR Photography & Design said...

OMG girl... I just love love love them. I love the country theme, everything is just PERFECT. :) (man, those girls got some air)

Eva said...

What gorgeous photos. You did a great job. The bride and groom will are blessed. cute wedding too.

Jen said...

Wow! Awesome job Shannon!! Some of the best we've seen from you, I think! Gorgeous shots!

Melissa said...

Wow! These are absolutely amazing! Love all of them!!

mountain girl heidi said...

OK, now I really can't wait for my wedding in September! :) These are awesome!

Annmarie said...

way tooo cooooooooooool!!!!!!

luckeelady said...

wow they did turn out so good... it was worth the wait. I love the one with the rings on the hook, very unique.

Haley Hickman said...

these are amazing!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Gorgeous, Shannon!! :)

leaca said...

Shan, these are gorgeous. I love what you did with the rings.

Michelle Kane said...

Absolutely brilliant! You made some truly beautiful shots. They should be very happy! (Love the ring shots!!)

Jess said...

I love every single shot.

AMAZING!!!!