6.13.2009

{baby reid, day 7}

2 blog posts in one day! :)

this little angel belongs to 2 of the nicest people i have ever met. she is such a good baby!!
she didn't squawk at me one time...okay, maybe once, but i probably deserved it :)

congratulations j, k and big brother, h....she is just perfectly beautiful! thanks for welcoming me into your home this morning. i hope you all enjoy your summer and i look forward to seeing you again!
here's a little sneak peek for you and i will have the rest for you soon!


aw, what a great smile..and she gave me lots of them.

this little tutu was a gift. so sweet!







...and the best (not to mention, cutest!) big brother!

11 blog love notes:

Tree said...

Adorable! You are rockin' the newborns :)

shellie said...

awww, nothing is sweeter than a newborn smile!! Beautiful!!

allie said...

Your newborn work is incredible- gorgeous baby and beautiful images!

Bryce's momma said...

Tu-tu cute! lol Couldn't resist! I love them all. Especially the one of the hat with her smirking and the big brother shots. He is so boyish! Love it when boys look like boys! I know mommy will treasure them always! Photography is the best gift!

Shey said...

oh my gosh SOOOOO adorable!!!! What a gorgeous baby and I love all the little hats!!! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I am ready to do more babies now. I did three different sessions but I did not use any props. I love your baby shots. You are the pro.

Danielle Anderson said...

What fun, and not to mention cute!!

Michelle Kane said...

Oh, so sweet. I'm loving all the hats. Great shots!!

Heidi said...

Wow, love all the ones in hats!!! Adorable :)

Kali said...

I love the all white background- so peaceful looking. Great job! I will have to try that!

Little Moon Photography said...

Amazing work! that tutu is TOO much, lol. great variety in these and posing.