5.05.2009

.7 days.

sweet, sweet hayleigh is just 7 days old today. isn't she a doll!! she was wide awake and so alert for our session today....but, oh my, what a sweet little angel she is! thank you so much for spending your morning with me. i hope you love them! here's a little sneak peek. congratulations on your perfect baby girl!







4 blog love notes:

luckeelady said...

These are so adorable... love the giraffe! I love how you've been doing the rounded corners and little templates... looks great.

Jen said...

Awww, so teeny!! I love the ones with the parents. Gorgeous shots!

The Stories of Our Lives said...

aww how precious!!! makes me so anxious for my little one to get here!

Anonymous said...

of course I love them all!!! I was there when this precious angel came into our lives!! I'm her Grandma from Washington state.She is a perfect gift from God! I love her and will miss her when I travel back home.