5.06.2009

{6 months}

i did little miss p a few days ago, but it was too cold to get some bare bum shots, so we had another go at it today. she was happy as can be for just a bit and then, bless her heart, she feel asleep right there on the table. such a doll!




it's always so fun to watch the little ones grow up. i took a picture of her in a tutu last time (mom was a ballerina), so we thought we'd get another one so you could see how much she grew. so funny that she is asleep in both shots.


8 blog love notes:

Jen said...

awww, so cute! you got some awesome shots!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those turned out so nice. Do you have any tips for me on some newborn shots without a studio. Email me if you do...I need some help.

Bryce's momma said...

Cute Captures! How wonderful that she fell asleep on the table! :)

Unknown said...

oh goodness...these are adorable! She is a cutie!

TracyTPhotography said...

Simply amazing! Seriously! I love them!!

Beth Wild said...

These are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli Harris Photography said...

Too cute! I love her little bum bum up in the air with tutu. =)

Daria said...

These are wonderful! I just love the eyelash shots!