12.31.2008

{goodbye, 2008}

happy new year!!! hope you all have a happy, healthy and blessed 2009! thank you to all of you who take the time to visit and see my work. thank you to all of my past clients and i look forward to meeting all of the new ones! i honestly love every second of what i do...and i feel so lucky to have a job that i am so passionate about!

here are some unseen, random pics from the past year.
{you can click on it to enlarge}

6 blog love notes:

Leacayoungart said...

Gorgeous. This is such a good idea.

The Stories of Our Lives said...

Beautiful block! Your new page it stunning!

Sarah said...

Love the fresh look of your blog--fabulous!

Jill said...

I love what you've done with your blog! It's rich and gorgeous looking.
Happy New Year S!

TracyTPhotography said...

beautiful beautiful work!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just did something like this myself. I think it's a great way to remember the year!